4.05.2010

april 5 . exhibition

sometimes 
i like to dance naked
from the shower
to the bedroom, and
flaunt my power
all through the kitchen,
just twirling and skipping and
watching my fat wiggle,
using my arms as maracas,
feel them jiggle 
like jello,
freshly molded,
light and springy.
i like to crack the blinds, just a little,
like to twist that little adjuster thingy
so the slant is sufficient 
for me to see out
and the lights to see in
so far as i let them.
and oh, will i let them--
front row, center stage
for my stretchmarks, like
shooting stars;
my round belly that could,
with a single rub, soothe a war;
for breasts that float
like hot air balloons;
and these goddess' thighs
that will butter you up;
don't dare avert your eyes.


sometimes
i like to dance naked
and i want you to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment