4.02.2010

introduction

So, I haven't been writing for a while; this is my vehicle to return to writing.  I will be doing the poem-a-day prompts from this website: http://blog.writersdigest.com/poeticasides/.  I will write one poem every day through the entire month of April and would like to continue on afterwards.  I make no promises after April, but I shall try.  (Thanks to Travis (Once-A-Year Poet) for the blogging inspiration.)


Welcome to my little experiment... and it IS an experiment.  I am going to feel 100% free to deviate from my normal style and tone.  This is a forum for exploration and breaking free--which may mean--sorry to say--utter shite.  Or pure gold.  I guess we'll find out. 


Please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, and please also understand I may not care.  Although, kind notes are always appreciated.


:o)


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you find something you enjoy!


-Lindy / the dork poet

No comments:

Post a Comment